The process of converting an object's likeness into an image is known as 3D rendering. 3D rendering, both technically and artistically, employs 3D software to generate images that explain concepts and designs. Technical drawings or CAD designs are commonly used in the creation of 3D models. The “rendering” stage is when the 3D software compiles all inputs into a two-dimensional image. These images can be used as a single image still rendering or stitched together to make an animation.
Architectural renderings of real estate, interior renderings of rooms and spaces, and product renderings are all examples of 3D rendering. Architectural rendering is the process of creating photo-realistic images and animations in 2D and 3D to realistically depict architectural projects. Prototypes are also used to visualize 3D renderings. Due to the flexibility, it is possible to create a 3D render of almost anything. The following is a list of 3D rendering services focused on architecture.
- 1. 3D Model and Architectural Rendering by Thinh
- 2. 3D Model and Rendering for Architecture & Interiors by Nick
- 3. 3D Rendering Service for Small & Large Scale Projects by Meneliotorres
- 4. Architectural 3D Models & Renderings in Revit by Bilal
- 5. Realistic 3D Architectural Animation by Anthony
- 6. Create and Render 3D Architecture Project & Models by Abanob
- 7. Awesome 3D Architectural and 3D Rendering by Amila
- 8. 3D Architectural Rendering, Animation, Walkthrough Video by NVL Architects
- 9. House Exterior Model Design, 3D Rendering, Walkthrough by Chami
- 10. Architectural Model and 3D Rendering by Anna
- Reasons to Use 3D Architectural Rendering
- Why Outsource?
1. 3D Model and Architectural Rendering by Thinh
Thinh (@thinharch) is a certified architect with over five years of experience in the field. She has a background in graphic design and is an expert at creating 3D models and renderings for homes, apartments, villas, restaurants, shops, cafes, and landscapes, among other things.
- Basic: Simple 3D sketch (i.e., tables, chairs). No rendering.
- Standard: 3D Rendering – Small house, garage, barn, etc.
- Premium: High-quality 3D rendering for more complex design.
2. 3D Model and Rendering for Architecture & Interiors by Nick
Nick (@nickcanete) specializes in architecture and interior design-related 3D modeling and rendering. He assists potential clients in bringing their projects to life by helping them to visualize the space and design in three dimensions.
- Basic: Basic rendering for clients with 3D models.
- Standard: Full HD renders for clients with 3D models.
- Premium: Full HD rendering with basic 3D depending on difficulty.
3. 3D Rendering Service for Small & Large Scale Projects by Meneliotorres
Meneliotorres is a dedicated 3D artist and architect who specializes in architectural visualization and design.
Meneliotorres uses the latest 3D software to provide high-quality architectural services, including 3D renderings and 3D animation (interior, exterior, 3D floor plans).
4. Architectural 3D Models & Renderings in Revit by Bilal
Bilal (@bt_architects) is part of a team of highly qualified architects, 3D visualizers, and interior designers. Their online-based architectural services are available to contractors, builders, real estate owners, engineering firms, and individuals.
- Basic: 2D drawings.
- Standard: Simple 3D model.
- Premium: 3D model with high-quality texture rendering from sketch, 2D drawings, or reference image.
5. Realistic 3D Architectural Animation by Anthony
Anthony (@anthonybasamot) is a 3D designer who can help with any type of architectural rendering or design project. He has five years of 3D visualization experience and is an expert in Vray, SketchUp, Photoshop, AutoCAD, and Lumion.
- Basic: 30 Seconds + Exterior Modeling.
- Standard: 30 Seconds + Exterior + 2 Interior.
- Premium: 60 Seconds + Exterior + 4 Interior.
6. Create and Render 3D Architecture Project & Models by Abanob
Abanob (@abanobreda) is an architect and designer who has a great deal of experience in 2D and 3D modeling, rendering, and other related disciplines.
- Basic: Simple 3D model.
- Standard: 3D model for interior or exterior – Medium size (houses, bars, cafes, etc).
- Premium: Realistic 3D model – Large size (big houses, buildings, hotels, etc).
7. Awesome 3D Architectural and 3D Rendering by Amila
Amila (@acreativeminds) is a professional 3D artist and photo editor with over 15 years of experience in the industry.
Amila can help you with anything related to 3D rendering (interior, exterior, 3D floor plans, etc.).
8. 3D Architectural Rendering, Animation, Walkthrough Video by NVL Architects
NVL Architects is a firm that specializes in interior and exterior design, as well as landscape design and rendering.
NVL Architects can create 3D architectural animation, rendering, and walkthrough videos for any project.
9. House Exterior Model Design, 3D Rendering, Walkthrough by Chami
Chami (@cpwinteriors) is an accomplished architect with a focus on 3D visualization and graphic design. She works on residential buildings, apartments, restaurants, offices, entertainment centers, and other architectural projects.
- Basic: Moderately detailed 3D Exterior model.
- Standard: Realistic exterior 3D renders.
- Premium: Exterior 3D render + walkthrough.
10. Architectural Model and 3D Rendering by Anna
Anna (@annaushakova711) is a talented and experienced Russian architect who can produce high-quality 3D models, renders, and walkthrough videos.
- Basic: Small 3D modeling & rendering.
- Standard: Medium size 3D modeling & rendering.
- Premium: Large 3D modeling & rendering.
Reasons to Use 3D Architectural Rendering
A 3D architectural rendering shows how a building will look before it is built. You can get a better sense of the project's scale by presenting it in 3D architectural rendering. Using 3D architectural modeling and rendering software, the designer can adjust projects in real-time, quickly transitioning from concept to reality and exploring alternative solutions. The designer can also enhance and develop multiple versions of the projects.
Furthermore, by using visualization tools that enable an immersive reality view of the project, the designer can obtain a much clearer understanding of the qualitative and quantitative nature of the spaces he or she is designing. 3D architectural visualization allows architects and designers to collaborate and share ideas more effectively. 3D visualization can be used to market to clients, plan designer consultations, and improve the way design teams develop buildings.
Additional Savings: Having a full-time 3D rendering artist on-site is not always necessary or cost-effective. Especially if your business does not revolve around 3D rendering. Moreover, if you choose to outsource 3D rendering creation to another country, the likelihood is that the overall cost of labor could be lower than in your home country. As a result, you can leverage the capital you've saved and reinvest it in business development.
Access to Talent: One of the primary benefits of outsourcing 3D services is that you gain access to a larger pool of talent. You hire global talent when you outsource 3D services. This means that you are not restricted to the talent available within your business or to those who can be recruited to work in your physical office.
Additional Free Time: By outsourcing 3D rendering to third-party professionals, you can devote more time to the core revenue-generating tasks that you excel at. As a consequence, you can concentrate on the functions that contribute to your business's growth.