For years, the traditional approach to developing new products was to build a physical model so that proportions, appearance, performance, and other factors could be evaluated more efficiently. 3D modeling expands on this concept by allowing designers to create exact digital models of any new product. Because the models are so accurate down to the last detail, they represent the pinnacle of design development without the time and expense of costly prototypes.
3D models of furniture are essentially virtual replicas of a product. Aside from inserting realism into the actual product design, the 3D furniture designer can also incorporate elements of realism into the surroundings of the piece of furniture in progress to create a more realistic setting for an appealing visualization to customers. When you can see a product in a realistic environment, it's much easier to imagine how you'd use it. The use of realism gives the product a sense of life and depth.
The freelance 3D furniture modelers listed below can assist you with your furniture design project. Since many of them have experience with product design, modeling, and testing, they will be able to create furniture that meets all of your requirements. Moreover, some of them may have a background in furniture manufacturing or interior design, which can provide valuable insights into your project.
- 1. 3D Furniture Models and Renders by Anny
- 2. Realistic 3D Modeling & Rendering for Furniture by Chidi
- 3. 3D Furniture Modeling and Rendering by Quoc Nguyen
- 4. SketchUp 3D Model for Furniture & Woodworking by Gabriel
- 5. 3D Furniture Modeling in 3ds Max by Fahmi
- 6. Realistic 3D Modeling and Rendering of Furniture Designs by JM Abellanosa
- 7. 3D Furniture Modeling and Rendering by Maruf
- 8. 3D Furniture or Models for any Sketches or Ideas by Abanob
- 9. Realistic 3D Modeling & Rendering for Furniture by Furniture 3D Studio
- 10. 3D Model and Render for Furniture or Product Designs by Huw
- 11. Draft and 3D Model Your Furniture Design Ideas by DesignPal14
- 12. 3D Visualization for Kitchen Furniture by Dmitriy
- Benefits of 3D Modeling for Furniture
1. 3D Furniture Models and Renders by Anny
Anny (@annymehta) is the co-founder of a design studio with a highly experienced team. Her studio provides services that assist individuals and businesses in creating high-quality, cutting-edge, realistic 3D and visually appealing graphics for their projects.
- Basic: Simple 3D furniture models.
- Standard: Visualization of lifestyles, mock-ups, and computer-generated sets for furniture renderings.
- Premium: Visualization of an interior room with your furniture model included—rendered in high resolution.
2. Realistic 3D Modeling & Rendering for Furniture by Chidi
Chidi Godwin (@chidi_godwin) has worked in the field of architecture for over five years. He has extensive knowledge and experience in the fields of interior and exterior design, as well as furniture and product staging.
Chidi will model and render your product in 3D using a photo, sketch, or line drawing as a reference. To achieve that photo-realistic feel, he used Blender and the Unreal Engine. It is ideal for those who want to see images of their product before making a prototype. It is also suitable for those who don't want to pay for a professional photographer but still require photo-realistic pictures for their online store.
3. 3D Furniture Modeling and Rendering by Quoc Nguyen
Quoc Nguyen (@quocnguyen777) has modeled over 125 individual furniture pieces for clients worldwide in the last year alone. He is well-versed in furniture manufacturing, woodworking, joinery types, and so on. He can provide you with a complete package of services, including concept drawings, cut lists, and assembly plans that are ready for production.
This service is ideal for furniture designers, woodworkers, hobbyists, and businesses who need a 3D model of their furniture in SketchUp or 3ds Max. The following are the packages that are available:
- Basic: 3D modeling of simple furniture.
- Standard: Furniture with average complexity.
- Premium: Furniture with high complexity.
4. SketchUp 3D Model for Furniture & Woodworking by Gabriel
Gabriel (@gabemagabriel) has extensive experience with basic and detailed models in architecture, furniture, product development, design for fabrication, carpentry, cabinetry, and 3D modeling with SketchUp.
Gabriel will create 3D models of all types of furniture, particularly cabinetry, wardrobes, and related items. Aimed at woodworkers, furniture designers, and businesses seeking a 3D model of their products.
To create the required model, all that is required is a sketch or conceptual drawing of the design that contains enough details and measurements to ensure that the model is as accurate as possible.
5. 3D Furniture Modeling in 3ds Max by Fahmi
Fahmi (@fahmimyuma) is a 3D artist with four years of experience modeling architectural interiors and exteriors and all types of products. He can turn your sketches, ideas, or conceptual designs into a 3D model.
Fahmi will use 3ds Max, V-Ray, Photoshop, and other tools to create photo-realistic visualizations of architectural interiors and exteriors and all types of product modeling and visualization. He'll model and render your product in 3D using a photo, sketch, or line drawing as a guide.
6. Realistic 3D Modeling and Rendering of Furniture Designs by JM Abellanosa
JM Abellanosa (@jmabellanosa) is an Industrial Design graduate with a specialization in furniture and product design. He uses 3ds Max, Corona, Marvelous Designer, Illustrator, and Photoshop primarily.
Here's what JM Abellanosa can do for you:
- 1. A beautiful, realistic 3D model and 3D render of your furniture based on a photo, sketch, technical drawing, or other visual specification.
- 2. Visualization of your furniture in a studio setting with a plain background or an interior lifestyle scene with props.
- 3. Create a new product or make variations or modifications to an existing one.
7. 3D Furniture Modeling and Rendering by Maruf
Maruf B. (@viz_maruf) has six years of 3D modeling and rendering experience. He has worked on a variety of 3D visualizer and photo-realistic rendering projects.
- Basic: 3D modeling of simple furniture.
- Standard: 3D furniture modeling at a medium level of detail.
- Premium: 3D furniture modeling in higher detail.
8. 3D Furniture or Models for any Sketches or Ideas by Abanob
Abanob (@abanobreda) is a designer and architect with extensive experience in both interior and exterior design, as well as 2D and 3D modeling and rendering.
- Basic: 1 Easy model such as tables, chairs, baths, etc.
- Standard: 1 Normal model such as sofas, office furniture, showers, etc.
- Premium: 1 Complex model such as a bed, sofa, appliance, etc.
9. Realistic 3D Modeling & Rendering for Furniture by Furniture 3D Studio
Furniture 3D Studio (@furniture3d) is a professional 3D studio that specializes in photo-realistic computer graphics of interior spaces, furniture, and products.
- Basic: Very basic 3D Model.
- Standard: Professional 3D Model.
- Premium: Professional 3D Model + One Interior Lifestyle Render.
10. 3D Model and Render for Furniture or Product Designs by Huw
Huw (@huwevansdesign) is a furniture designer who has won numerous awards. He excels at 3D modeling and product visualization and uses both 2D and 3D software to design, model, and render furniture and other objects.
- Basic: 3D model of simple design and 1 high-resolution render.
- Standard: 3D model of intermediate design and 2 high-resolution renders.
- Premium: 3D model of a complex design and 3 high-resolution renders of the product.
11. Draft and 3D Model Your Furniture Design Ideas by DesignPal14
DesignPal14 (@designpal14) is an experienced interior designer with a lot of expertise. He will do his best to assist you in achieving your design, drafting, and 3D modeling objectives with his skills.
DesignPal14 can help with creating furniture models for any type of furniture. He can create drawings that are ready for manufacturing based on your original sketches and details.
12. 3D Visualization for Kitchen Furniture by Dmitriy
Dmitriy Dubenskiy (@alfa3d) works in the field of architecture as a visualizer. He's been modeling and rendering for more than ten years and has created thousands of images for architects, developers, furniture manufacturers, and people who invent new things.
Dmitriy offers a one-stop kitchen furniture visualization service, allowing you to attract customers to your store or website. Not only does 3D kitchen design help you with your product catalog, but it also makes a big impression on your target market.
Benefits of 3D Modeling for Furniture
Whether you're a furniture manufacturer still using 2D drawings or an aspiring product designer looking for faster, more efficient ways to bring your design to life, it may be time to invest in 3D modeling. Let's take a closer look at the benefits of 3D modeling for furniture.
Save Time and Money
3D model furniture can be designed on a white background or in virtual interior mode. You can also create product-rich catalogs without photographers, studio rentals, or expensive photo shoots.
Can Accurately Represent Blueprint Designs
Generated 3D furniture models are measurably accurate as in blueprints. Plus, you can change the color, the background, and the product's proportions more efficiently.
3D Modeling Speeds-up and Expands Prototyping
Furniture 3D modeling allows businesses to prototype their goods more accurately, cheaper, and with more creative and imaginative ideas, giving them a competitive edge.
Interior Experts Can Use 3D Furniture Models for Design Inspiration
Interior designers are increasingly using 3D furniture modeling to decorate spaces. The interior designer can create a stunning interior using virtual furniture models.
Can Generate Realistic and Natural Images
3D furniture modeling can create photo-realistic images of any environment, showing rooms from all angles to make them appear more natural. These images have repeatedly proven to be very effective in attracting new clients.