After deciding that you want to build a house, the following stage is to determine the proper design. It takes meticulous design to put together a decent custom house design that expresses your personality and taste while also fitting your needs and budget. The design stage will decide whether or not your custom-built home will live up to your expectations. A good design is beneficial in enhancing the atmosphere that you have, and those traveling through it will be impressed as well.
In comparison to buying a house, planning a new design for your home necessitates a more comprehensive approach and a large number of decisions. Finding the ideal building lot is difficult enough; imagining how your future home would look is another. Take your time and consider what kind of design you truly want to incorporate into your home. If you need additional inspiration, simply surf the internet for a vast range of design alternatives.
Putting together your dream home design on your current lot, as well as balancing the act of planning and budgeting, can be very challenging and may necessitate professional assistance. Why not outsource your home design to pros who can deliver excellent results? Design your home precisely how you want it and furnish it with items that fit each location in your house by utilizing services like the ones listed below.
- 1. Home 3D Design and Render by Bapzozo
- 2. Magnificent Exterior Design in 3D Render by Dimas
- 3. Custom Home Design Package by Mohamed
- 4. Architectural Exterior, Interior 3D Rendering by Sadi24
- 5. Architectural 3D Rendering and Interior Design by Anhar
- 6. Full 3D Exterior Design by Sayedkpi92
- 7. Architectural 3D Home, Exterior by Creative Designers Studio
- 8. Exterior Design with Realistic 3D Rendering by Alejandro
- 9. Realistic 3D Exterior Renders of Your House by Igor_Stojanov
- 10. Home Design with 3D Flythrough by Senaya
- Home Design Tips: A Guide for Home Owners
1. Home 3D Design and Render by Bapzozo
Bapzozo is an architect who is proficient in 3ds max, Sketchup, AutoCAD, and Photoshop.
Bapzozo will help you to design your (home/building) with the interior, exterior, landscape, 2D and 3D floor plan.
2. Magnificent Exterior Design in 3D Render by Dimas
Dimas (alvadespro) is an Indonesian designer with over five years of professional experience in 2D drafting, 3D modeling, and rendering.
- Basic: Image of your home in a simple way.
- Standard: A clearer view of what your home is going to look like.
- Premium: Detailed view of your stunning home design.
3. Custom Home Design Package by Mohamed
Mohamed (mmazen) is a certified architect with over 12 years of experience in the design, engineering, and construction industries. He spent nine years studying architectural engineering during his bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
- Basic: Design floor plans based on your requirements.
- Standard: Detailed floor plans w/ furniture, and dimensions.
- Premium: Complete build package – Plans set, roof, site, elevations, sections, plumbing, elect. and realistic exterior renders.
4. Architectural Exterior, Interior 3D Rendering by Sadi24
Sadi24 runs a 3D visualization company where skilled architects and 3D artists have completed over a thousand projects over the last seven years involving house designs, construction drawings, interior design, and 3D modeling.
- Basic: Interior render for 1 room.
- Standard: Exterior render pack.
- Premium: House render pack.
5. Architectural 3D Rendering and Interior Design by Anhar
Anhar (anhar_deutsch) is a professional architect and 3D visualizer with a master’s degree in landscape architecture from the Germany’s Anhalt University of Applied Science.
- Basic: Small 3D modeling & rendering.
- Standard: Medium size 3D modeling & rendering.
- Premium: Large 3D modeling & rendering.
6. Full 3D Exterior Design by Sayedkpi92
Sayedkpi92 is an expert in architecture visualization and 2D AutoCAD. He has worked on numerous exterior and interior design projects.
- Basic: Small size house visualization.
- Standard: Medium size house visualization.
- Premium: Big size house visualization.
7. Architectural 3D Home, Exterior by Creative Designers Studio
Muhd. Ikram is a member of a group of architects, engineers, and graphic designers known as ‘Creative Designers Studio,’ which provides architectural design services for residential, commercial, and institutional projects.
- Basic: 3D modelling of small unit only and one basic render.
- Standard: One detailed 3D model + environment and two high quality renders.
- Premium: One detailed 3D model + environment and four high quality renders.
8. Exterior Design with Realistic 3D Rendering by Alejandro
Alejandro (alespadadc) is an architect from Argentina. He and his colleagues, who are also designers, provide a variety of services, including floor plans, 3D modeling, and renders utilizing Autocad, Sketchup, Lumion, and Photoshop.
- Basic: A 3D model and a realistic exterior render image.
- Standard: 3D model and two realistic exterior render images.
- Premium: 3D model and three realistic exterior render images.
9. Realistic 3D Exterior Renders of Your House by Igor_Stojanov
Igor_Stojanov is a 3D visualization artist with over eight years of experience working on a variety of 3D visualization projects. He is primarily proficient in 3ds Max, V-Ray, and Photoshop.
- Basic: 3D modeling of your house, no rendering.
- Standard: High-quality rendering of your house.
- Premium: High-quality 3D modeling and rendering of your house.
10. Home Design with 3D Flythrough by Senaya
Senaya Fernando (senufdo) works for CECB as a professional structural and design engineer (Central Engineering Consultancy Bureau).
Senaya will build a 3D model of your home and offer a finished result that includes a walkthrough/tour video with realistic rendering.
Home Design Tips: A Guide for Home Owners
The planning step of home design usually determines whether or not your custom home design will match your vision. Follow these six guidelines to assist your designer in developing the right bespoke dream house for your family.
Begin with the Basics
You only need a pencil and a sheet of paper. Ideas should be brainstormed and sketched. Making a list of the elements you desire in each space will assist you in getting your vision onto paper and into your custom home design.
Consider the Future
Consider your family’s future and how you will accommodate various circumstances, such as having children, accommodating grandchildren and grandparents, and caring for aging parents. Even entertaining extended relatives for holiday gatherings should be factored into your home design.
Determine Which Features Should Be Prioritized
After you’ve jotted down your ideas in rough form, start ranking features for your new home. If you allow your imagination to run wild, custom house design can rapidly outstrip your budget. With so many options for extravagance, it’s critical to choose the most crucial components of your design.
Think about Function and Flow
Consider how your ultimate design will flow and how your family might function in each space, as you and your designer begin to play around with where various rooms should be positioned. For example, to limit noise in sleeping quarters, bedrooms should be located away from the house’s social areas.
Highlight and Maximize the Lot
Typically, buyers looking for custom house plans already own the land on which the house will be built. If you already know where you want to build your dream home, consider the lot’s terrain, size, and best characteristics. To give an example, if your lot overlooks a magnificent natural environment, you can choose to face the living room toward the feature to take advantage of the breathtaking view.