The practice of creating transcripts from audio and video content has been around for a long time. Transcription is the method of converting an audio or video file into text. It entails listening to every spoken word and writing down the word exactly as it is spoken in a document. It is a vital process for making audio or video content easier to understand for a large portion of modern society.
Transcription, on the other hand, has a much broader and more critical purpose than simply decoding your favorite podcasts or videos. In addition to creating a written record of a video or audio presentation, transcription also helps to clean up and clarify what is said. Some people may have hearing impairments or cognitive disabilities that require information to be written down in order for them to absorb it. That’s how valuable transcription is.
Many video creators and audio speakers now use transcription software to transcribe their content. This is good progress and better in terms of converting speed. However, not all speakers have the same accents, so a machine-generated transcript will never be completely accurate (at least for now). Therefore, it’s preferable to hire human transcribers or transcriptionists who listen minute by minute as they type to ensure a sensible and accurate transcript. Please see the list of transcription services below.
- 1. Quality Transcripts for Any English Audio or Video by Prexie
- 2. Audio or Video Files Transcription by Madeleine
- 3. Accurate Audio or Video File Transcription by Martha
- 4. Proper Audio and Video Transcription by Alys
- 5. Transcribe Any of Your Audio or Video by Ian
- 6. Quality Audio and Video Transcription by Shaine
- 7. Quality Transcription for Audio, Video Files and Podcasts by Duran
- 8. Accurately Transcribe Audio and Video Transcription by Tahnee
- 9. Video or Audio Transcription Services by Kenny
- 10. Audio and Do Video Transcription by Trans_Queen
- 11. Audio & Video Transcription Services by Evanego
- 12. Interview Transcription from Audios or Videos by Ibn e Shah
- Audio and Video Transcription Advantages
1. Quality Transcripts for Any English Audio or Video by Prexie
Prexie (@transexpert) has been providing transcription services since 2011. She regards a client’s trust as highly valuable. She serves because she wants to help and be a part of her clients’ successes.
Prexie will transcribe up to 10 minutes of clear audio from up to four speakers. Each transcript will be formatted correctly. Grammar and punctuation rules are strictly enforced.
2. Audio or Video Files Transcription by Madeleine
Madeleine (@madeleine01) is from the Midwest of the United States and enjoys proofreading, editing, and transcription. She has been providing these services as a freelancer since 2012.
Madeleine will provide you with a high-quality transcript. She does not rely on inaccurate auto-transcripts and will transcribe from scratch. She has nearly a decade of experience transcribing interviews, conference calls, marketing videos, webinars, podcasts, dictations for books, and other types of recordings.
3. Accurate Audio or Video File Transcription by Martha
Martha’s (@adnanjilani90) ten years of transcription experience has helped her develop exceptional listening and research skills, which show high accuracy and well-organized text in her work.
Martha will transcribe up to 10 minutes of audio/video with no more than 5 speakers. She is a native English speaker with a firm grasp of multiple accents, and she looks forward to providing you with high-quality, accurate transcripts.
4. Proper Audio and Video Transcription by Alys
Alys (@alysmcdonough) is an Australian professional transcriber who has been providing transcription service since 2014.
The package rates listed here are only for clear, easy-to-understand audio — with a maximum of two speakers.
- Basic: Transcribe up to 8 min of audio/video.
- Standard: Transcribe up to 16 min of audio/video.
- Premium: Transcribe up to 50 min of audio/video.
5. Transcribe Any of Your Audio or Video by Ian
Ian (@ianffadriquela) earned his bachelor’s degree in computer science from the University of the Philippines, the country’s top university. He enjoys writing, transcription, and design.
Ian offers transcription services for $5 for up to 15 minutes of audio or video.
His relevant experience includes transcribing technology and product reviews, medical interviews, education and business seminars, the stock market, sales, and marketing.
6. Quality Audio and Video Transcription by Shaine
Shaine (@taffelet) is a full-time freelancer with many years of experience in business development, data entry, meeting and presentation transcription, and other areas. She always maintains a high standard in the quality of her work.
- Basic: Transcribe, proofread and format up to 5 minutes of clear audio or video in 1 day.
- Standard: Transcribe, proofread and format up to 30 minutes of clear audio/video in 3 days.
- Premium: Transcribe, proofread and format up to 60 minutes of clear audio/video in 5 days.
7. Quality Transcription for Audio, Video Files and Podcasts by Duran
Duran (@duranwilliams) works as a professional transcriber. He is a diligent worker who enjoys assisting clients in completing their tasks on time.
- Basic: Fast transcription 30 minutes or less done to your liking.
- Standard: Transcription over 31 minutes up to 1 hour.
- Premium: Transcription for over 1 hour and 1 minute to 1 hour and 30 minutes.
8. Accurately Transcribe Audio and Video Transcription by Tahnee
Tahnee (@tahnee_chung) has over ten years of sales, marketing, and customer service experience. She has an excellent command of the English language. She is most passionate about two things: reading and designing.
- Basic: Transcribe clear audio or video files, such as interviews or YouTube videos.
- Standard: Transcribe clear audio or video files: interviews, YouTube videos, Podcasts.
- Premium: Transcribe long audio or video files ranging from 61 to 120 minutes.
9. Video or Audio Transcription Services by Kenny
Kenny (@mondegreen) provides a professional and accurate transcription service to meet your needs. He’s a versatile worker who can cover a wide range of topics and formats.
Kenny provides a reliable and high-quality transcription service for audio and video files such as:
- YouTube videos.
- Webinars and Podcasts.
- Adverts, sales, or training videos.
10. Audio and Do Video Transcription by Trans_Queen
Transcribing is Trans_Queen’s main business. This is what she has been doing for a living on various platforms for the past 8 years. She is fully prepared to complete each task accurately and on time.
- Basic: High-quality transcription of 15 minutes of audio or video in less than 24 hours.
- Standard: 50-minute transcription with professional formatting and speaker identification.
- Premium: A 70-minute transcription of exceptional quality. Speaker identification and professional formatting.
11. Audio & Video Transcription Services by Evanego
Evanego Transcription (@evanego) is your go-to provider of transcription services. With hundreds of happy customers and thousands of audio or video hours transcribed by their professional team of transcribers.
Evanego offers high-quality transcription for all types of recordings, such as interviews, speeches, discussions, podcasts, videos, focus groups, meetings, sermons, webinars, and more. Their prices are fixed for good audio/video files, regardless of the number of speakers or the subject or accent.
12. Interview Transcription from Audios or Videos by Ibn e Shah
Ibn e Shah (@ibneshah12) is a graduate student who specializes in audio and video transcription. He is a full-time freelancer with over two years of experience. He is also flexible with his rates and can work within the time frame provided by the client.
- Basic: 30 min audio or video transcription.
- Standard: 70 min audio or video transcription.
- Premium: 100 min audio or video transcription.
Audio and Video Transcription Advantages
There are numerous benefits to having your video or audio content transcribed, including:
Retains Every Detail
When you convert voice from an audio/video to text, you get the benefit of having all of the original information right at your fingertips. Every bit of conservation or key interview statement will always have the full context in the text-based transcript.
Viewers whose first language is not English will benefit greatly from transcriptions because they will be able to read along as they listen. They can go over the content again later to make sure they understand it and haven’t missed anything important.
Ideal for Noise-sensitive Environments
Viewers can enjoy videos on mute in quiet environments such as a library, office, or train with transcription. When a person is on a noisy train or a crowded street, captions will relay the speech when the sound is muffled.
Translation Becomes Easier
Transcribing is always the first step in the translation process. You can use the same transcription document to create as many different foreign language versions as you need once you have the time codes in place for subtitles. It will assist you in reaching a larger audience all over the world.