Image retouching implements the techniques and processes of preparing an image for final presentation, resulting in an enhancement of its appearance. Almost all pictures in any advertisement format have been retouched, ranging from a subtle change to a dramatic changeover of different image elements. Even photos from actual beauty campaigns go through this vital process, including minor enhancements such as dust removal and sharpening. Basic fixes, such as erasing pimples or making a ruddy complexion appear balanced, are common in digital manipulation.
Every person, no matter how glamorous and beautiful they are, has flaws. Photos of models and movie stars in magazines, print collateral, and billboards appear stunning, but these people, like everyone else, have imperfections too. However, photos of such personalities are perfected through photo retouching, which improves the subject's overall look and appearance.
Experienced and talented photo retouchers can perform more complex manipulations, such as slimming down a subject or seamlessly morphing two or more subjects. Scars on a person's face or body can also be easily removed using this digital enhancement process. The images that come out of the camera may not always satisfy you. However, you can always get the perfect pictures by hiring a beauty retouching specialist from the list below.
- 1. Advanced Retouching by Charuka
- 2. High-End Beauty Retouching and Portrait Images by Elma
- 3. Body & Face Slimming, Beauty Retouch by Anmol
- 4. Professionally Retouch Fashion, Beauty, & Portrait Images by Sasa Mihajlovic
- 5. Fashion and Beauty Retouch by Ksenia
- 6. Beauty/Portrait Retouching and Photo Editing by Retouching_Hub
- 7. Beauty Retouching and Photo Editing by Ahmedeliwa
- 8. High-End Beauty and Fashion Retouching by Alex
- 9. High-end Beauty Retouching by Liya
- 10. Professional & Natural Beauty Retouch by Annie
- 11. High-End Beauty Retouch by Nadia
- 12. Beauty, Fashion, and Portrait Retouching by Kate
- The Role of a Photo Retoucher
1. Advanced Retouching by Charuka
Charuka Perera (@csperera) is a highly-skilled photo editor with more than four years of experience. His services include high-end skin retouching and background replacement or removal. He can also help you with any other edits you require.
- Basic: Skin smoothing and color adjustments.
- Standard: High-end retouching and enhancement (2 images).
- Premium: Premium quality retouching and enhancement (3 images) + VIP support.
Check out Charuka's service here
2. High-End Beauty Retouching and Portrait Images by Elma
Elma (@entares) is a photographer and retoucher with a passion for art. Her workflow is based on removing flaws as naturally as possible, without the use of filters.
- Skin retouch (blemishes, scars, acne).
- Teeth whitening.
- Stray hair removal.
- Clothing creases removal.
- Color correction.
- And more.
3. Body & Face Slimming, Beauty Retouch by Anmol
Anmol (@anmol09) is a Photoshop expert with seven years of photo editing experience.
Anmol can retouch your photo and adjust specific body parts to your specifications. Body or face slimming, body shape, and double chin removal will all be part of the editing process.
Check out Anmol's service here
4. Professionally Retouch Fashion, Beauty, & Portrait Images by Sasa Mihajlovic
Sasa Mihajlovic (@artemretouching) is a skilled and experienced retoucher from Serbia. He has more than ten years of industry experience. His work has appeared on the covers of Marie Claire, Grazia, Gloria Glam, Gloria IN, Fuji X Passion, and many other publications.
Get full professional retouching for skin, makeup, eyes, hair, body, and clothes.
- Basic: 1 image.
- Standard: 5 images.
- Premium: 10 images.
5. Fashion and Beauty Retouch by Ksenia
Ksenia (@ssksenia) has more than ten years of experience in image enhancement. She enjoys working on studio portraits, lifestyle photography, and commercial work. She has worked with a number of professional photographers and bloggers.
- High-end portrait retouching.
- Fashion and beauty skin retouching.
- Newborn photo retouching.
- Family portraits.
- Wedding photo retouching.
- And more.
Check out Ksenia's service here
6. Beauty/Portrait Retouching and Photo Editing by Retouching_Hub
Retouching_Hub (@retouching_hub) is a skilled Photoshop retoucher with over five years of experience. He specializes in retouching for fashion, beauty, portraits, and glamour.
Retouching_Hub offers you professional and fast Photoshop editing services such as:
- Remove blemishes, dark circles, wrinkles, scars, hair.
- Fix eyebrows, eyes, and lips.
- Basic adjustment for shadows and highlights.
- And more.
Check out Retouching_Hub's service here
7. Beauty Retouching and Photo Editing by Ahmedeliwa
Ahmedeliwa (@ahmedeliwa) is a professional photo retoucher and editor with over a decade of experience.
- Basic: Face skin + color correction + no hair retouching.
- Standard: Face skin + color correction + hair retouch.
- Premium: 100% high-end retouching on every detail in the image.
Check out Ahmedeliwa's service here
8. High-End Beauty and Fashion Retouching by Alex
Alex (@alexxkm) is a professional photo editor and photographer with over eight years of experience working as a photographer and retoucher for various magazines and brands. He has also won dozens of international photography awards.
- Basic: Edits such as background removal, basic portraits, etc.
- Standard: Advanced edits with photo types such as look-books, fashion, beauty, portraits, etc.
- Premium: Closeup beauty retouch, Commercial/Editorial photography, and other advanced requirements.
9. High-end Beauty Retouching by Liya
Liya (@liyaguk) has over 15 years of experience as a Photoshop expert. She will provide you with a professional and efficient photo editing service.
Liya will retouch your photo with a ‘dodge & burn' technique. Dodge & burn is a modern professional skin-processing technique. It allows us to balance all visible flaws in the skin and make it ideal while not changing its texture. This method is suitable for portrait photography.
10. Professional & Natural Beauty Retouch by Annie
Annie (@annie_retouch) has been a retoucher for over three years, editing and retouching photos and portraits professionally. She requires a high-quality, high-resolution image in order to perform her magic.
- Basic: One photo retouch/editing, adding/removal of objects, posture editing, editing background/color.
- Standard: Two photos retouch/editing, objects added/removed, background/color adjustment, shadow, effects.
- Premium: Five photo retouch/editing, object editing, background/color edit, posture adjustment, filters, and effects.
Check out Annie's service here
11. High-End Beauty Retouch by Nadia
Nadia (@nadinpen) has over four years of experience as a retoucher. She is obsessed with retouching and treats each photo as if it were a magazine cover. She is always willing to assist you with even the most challenging photo retouching tasks.
- Basic: High-end beauty retouching, 1 image.
- Standard: High-end beauty retouching, 3 images.
- Premium: High-end beauty retouching, 10 images.
Check out Nadia's service here
12. Beauty, Fashion, and Portrait Retouching by Kate
Kate (@retouch_lab) works as a retoucher and post-production artist full-time. She offers professional photo retouching services to beauty and fashion photographers, commercial magazines, and clothing companies worldwide.
- Basic: Removing skin flaws from the face and body.
- Standard: Light face and body retouching.
- Premium: High-end face skin & body retouching without blurring or removing skin texture.
The Role of a Photo Retoucher
In the beginning, retouching professionals will analyze an image and determine which enhancements are necessary to make it more appealing, polished, and lively. They alter and improve the appearance of a picture using advanced imaging software such as Adobe Photoshop.
Retouching your photographs can make a world of difference. For example, you can use Photoshop to transform a blue shirt into a red one. You can change a smattering of trees into a large forest. You can include a pool in a photograph of your home or edit one out of an image you take.
This technique necessitates a high amount of attention to detail. You must first determine which area of the image you wish to work on. Apart from that, you must decide whether you want to enhance or replace an image entirely. After considering all of these factors, you can then submit your pictures to a professional retoucher for further work.
Retouching encompasses a wide variety of procedures, including basic color correction, skin retouching, glamour retouching, make-up enhancement, photo montages, lighting enhancement, eye retouching, and portrait retouching.
Often, photo retouching experts are assigned to the difficult task of slimming down a subject's appearance by adjusting specific areas of the face or body, such as the chin or legs, or even the entire body. Besides that, the backdrop of an image can be enhanced or changed through this remarkable process, which involves superimposing it with a different background. Photo retouching is a time-consuming process that is best left to qualified and experienced professionals.