Every company needs effective marketing tools, one of which is a brochure. A well-designed business brochure pays for itself in terms of increased exposure and sales over time. A brochure is a way for a company to introduce itself to potential customers. It is a piece of information that describes the products and services offered by a company. A widely distributed brochure will also aid in business growth.
A poorly designed brochure conveys a negative image of a business, whereas a well-designed one generates positive press for the brand. This is why you should hire a skilled brochure designer to create eye-catching, well-formatted brochures that will pique your customers’ interest. A professional brochure designer contributes to the success of a brand. Consider the following list of brochure designers:
- 1. Amazing Corporate Brochure by Priyantha
- 2. Clean and Professional Brochure by Tanitash
- 3. Professional Brochure Design by Dananjaya
- 4. Professional Looking Brochure/Flyer Design by Alyona
- 5. Brochure Design by Robin Eyasin
- 6. Quick Brochure Design by Hassan
- 7. Creative Brochure Design by Chaimaa
- 8. Professional Flyer, Brochure Design by Nayeem
- 9. Creative Brochure Design by Jasmine
- 10. Professional Trifold Brochure by Dana
- Reason Why You Need A Professional Brochure Designer?
1. Amazing Corporate Brochure by Priyantha
Priyantha (@designer119) is a graphic designer with years of experience and a long list of creative design projects under his belt. He’s dedicated to finding the best design solution for all of his clients.
- Basic: Up to 4 Pages.
- Standard: Up to 8 Pages.
- Premium: Up to 16 Pages.
2. Clean and Professional Brochure by Tanitash
Tanitash has over six years of experience as a graphic designer. She strives to provide her clients with beautiful and effective designs. For her, design is not just a technical process; it’s an art.
- Basic: Bi-fold or Tri-fold Brochure.
- Standard: Up to 6 pages Brochure design.
- Premium: Up to 12 pages Brochure design.
3. Professional Brochure Design by Dananjaya
Dananjaya is a dedicated graphic designer who has worked in the industry for over six years. He offers unlimited revisions in order to ensure that his client is satisfied with the work.
- Basic: One-sided brochure.
- Standard: Double-sided brochure.
- Premium: 4-page brochure.
4. Professional Looking Brochure/Flyer Design by Alyona
Alyona is a multi-talented freelance designer who specializes in creating rich interactive experiences for the web, print, and 3D.
- Basic: One-sided brochure (300 dpi).
- Standard: Double-sided brochure (300 dpi).
- Premium: Tri-fold brochure (300 dpi).
5. Brochure Design by Robin Eyasin
Robin Eyasin (@robin_eyasin) is passionate about focusing on quality, creativity, and clean, simple design in order to assist entrepreneurs and small businesses in developing a personal brand.
Robin will create an eye-catching, awesome, creative flyer as well as a Bi-fold or Tri-fold brochure that effectively showcases your company’s services or products.
6. Quick Brochure Design by Hassan
Hassan Mirza (hassan22052) is a professional graphic designer with five years of experience in the field. He is an expert at creating brochures, flyers, and logos for your business.
You will receive an advanced, top-quality, and eye-catching Brochure/Flyer that will elevate your marketing efforts.
7. Creative Brochure Design by Chaimaa
Chaimaa (@chaimaameliani) is a visual artist with over five years of experience working as a freelancer as well as in the corporate and creative sectors.
- Basic: One page only.
- Standard: Less than ten pages.
- Premium: More than ten pages.
8. Professional Flyer, Brochure Design by Nayeem
Nayeem (nayeem14128) is a seasoned graphic designer who has chosen to focus on freelancing in the areas of product packaging, logo design, and brochure design.
- Basic: One-page brochure/flyer.
- Standard: Bi-fold Brochure + Tri-fold Brochure.
- Premium: Advanced brochure design.
9. Creative Brochure Design by Jasmine
Jasmine (@jasminelchen) used to work as a Design Director for a men’s fashion magazine for four years. Print layout, covers, presentations, digital graphics, and video editing are some of her favorite things to do.
- Basic: Design up to 4 pages in PDF or JPEG.
- Standard: Design up to 6 pages in PDF or JPEG.
- Premium: Design up to 8 pages in PDF or JPEG.
10. Professional Trifold Brochure by Dana
Dana (akundagang1234) is a full-time graphic designer with over ten years of experience in the creative industry. His main focus is on creating brand materials for both small and large businesses.
Dana will design a tri-fold or bi-fold brochure for your business to ensure that it stands out from the crowd and attracts attention.
Reason Why You Need A Professional Brochure Designer?
Experience and Knowledge: Some people believe they can write their own brochures and end up with long, boring content. A good brochure should be well-written, with an appealing format and design that will spark the interest of your target audience. This is why you should hire a highly skilled brochure designer to create a persuasive design with short sentences.
Use of Necessary Tools: You should hire a graphic designer who has all the tools needed to create a professional-looking marketing brochure. A brochure should be as informative, engaging, and interactive as possible because it is an essential part of a company’s branding strategy. If you do manage to carve out time to write the brochure’s contents yourself, you may be lacking in another area: strong design skills.
Lack of Time: Creating a high-quality brochure takes a lot of patience and time, which you may not have available due to your already hectic schedule of business meetings. If you create a brochure in a hurry, it may appear amateurish. A high-quality brochure will persuade readers that your services are of comparable caliber.