The introduction of digitized embroidery has forever altered the landscape for machine embroidery businesses of all sizes. Through the use of computerized software, digitized embroidery produces results in a virtually limitless variety of apparel styles that analog methods simply can't match. Digitizing has increased opportunities for customized stitching on apparel projects and firmly established itself as more than a passing fad by using modern technology to seamlessly transform designs into an embroidered work of art.
Embroidery digitizers are used to automate the process of creating intricate patterns on textiles with a sewing or embroidery machine. These machines are capable of reproducing even the most intricate and riveting designs down to the last stitch, providing both amateur and professional sewers with exceptional quality control. Digitization is most frequently used in the branding of products, logo design, corporate advertising, and the design of general clothing and textiles. The following list of services will undoubtedly prove beneficial if you are considering outsourcing the embroidery digitizing process.
- 1. Embroidery Digitizing Service by Jenna
- 2. Embroidery Digitizing into DST in 2 Hours by Abu Zar
- 3. Embroidery Digitizing into DST, PES File by Adilash
- 4. Professional Embroidery Digitizing in Hours by Mark
- 5. Digitize Any Embroidery Design by Rina
- 6. Embroidery Digitizing by Jumorali
- 7. Digitize Logo into Embroidery DST/PES by Sophia4Jacob
- 8. Embroidery Digitizing in DST PES EMB File by Kinz
- 9. Embroidery Digitization by Andrea
- 10. Perfect Embroidery Digitizing by Javed
- Reasons to Outsource Your Embroidery Digitizing Needs
1. Embroidery Digitizing Service by Jenna
Jenna (@Jennadigitizer) specializes in small text digitizing, appliqué digitizing, and all other types of digitizing for a variety of applications.
Jenna provides a low-cost, high-quality embroidery digitizing service.
Check out Jenna's service here
2. Embroidery Digitizing into DST in 2 Hours by Abu Zar
Abu Zar (@abuzar51) is a skilled embroidery digitizer with a lot of experience as a professional logo designer.
- Basic: 4″ by 4″
- Standard: Up-to 4″ to 10″
- Premium: Flexible size.
Check out Abu Zar's service here
3. Embroidery Digitizing into DST, PES File by Adilash
Adilash has been digitizing embroidery for more than eight years and takes pride in the quality of his work.
- Basic: Convert one simple logo – size up to 5 inches.
- Standard: Convert one simple logo – size up to 13 inches.
- Premium: Detailed/complex design conversion.
Check out Adilash's service here
4. Professional Embroidery Digitizing in Hours by Mark
Mark (@markdigitizer) has been providing expert embroidery digitizing services to customers around the world since 2017.
Mark can digitize any logo in the shortest time possible (2 to 24 hours) depending on the design's complexity.
5. Digitize Any Embroidery Design by Rina
Rina (@rina_sr) is a skilled designer with over 15 years of experience designing embroidery for a multinational corporation.
Rina offers an affordable embroidery digitizing service that can be completed in as little as 48 hours.
6. Embroidery Digitizing by Jumorali
Jumorali has 12 years of hands-on experience related to embroidery design and digitizing with Tajima DGML by Pulse and Wilcom.
- Basic: Simple designs up to 2 – 6 inches.
- Standard: Designs up to 7 – 10 inches.
- Premium: Designs up to 11 – 13 inches.
Check out Jumorali's service here
7. Digitize Logo into Embroidery DST/PES by Sophia4Jacob
Sophia4Jacob is an expert embroidery digitizer who began providing services in 2018.
- Basic: Simple logo embroidery digitizing.
- Standard: Moderately complex logo embroidery digitizing.
- Premium: Detailed complex logo embroidery digitizing.
Check out Sophia4Jacob's service here
8. Embroidery Digitizing in DST PES EMB File by Kinz
Kinz (@kinz_digitizer) has more than a decade of embroidery digitization experience and can handle appliques, 3D designs, texts, logos, signatures, faces, characters, and much more.
Kinz can digitize 3D puffs, appliques, left chest, hats, jackets, backs, masks, aprons, satin, tatami, and other embroidery styles.
9. Embroidery Digitization by Andrea
Andrea James (@andreajames002) is part of a team of embroidery digitizers who provide high-quality digitizing services for all types of fabric, textures, garments, caps, and apparel, among other things.
- Basic: For 4″ By 4″
- Standard: Up to 4″ By 8″
- Premium: Up to 8″ By 12″
Check out Andrea's service here
10. Perfect Embroidery Digitizing by Javed
Javed (@javedzahid) has been digitizing embroidery since 2015 and is highly proficient in Wilcom Embroidery Studio, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
Javed will digitize one logo for you for as little as $5.
Check out Javed's service here
Reasons to Outsource Your Embroidery Digitizing Needs
Many textile businesses prefer to outsource their embroidery digitizing tasks for the following reasons:
You Save Time
The ability to save time is one of the many reasons to consider outsourcing your embroidery needs. It frees up a significant amount of time for other activities. It allows you to devote more time to other aspects of your business that will help it grow. It also helps to relieve a lot of stress. You need not be concerned because professionals are handling it.
Quality is Guaranteed
Quality is everything in the textile industry. As a business owner, you want to ensure that your customers receive high-quality service. Freelance embroidery providers are industry experts with years of experience. They have exceptional embroidery skills and knowledge. When you outsource your embroidery digitizing needs to them, you can expect nothing less but the best.
Hiring full-time staff to handle your embroidery needs may not be the best course of action if you own a textile industry business that is still struggling to grow. This is because you will be required to pay fixed salaries to in-house employees. Hiring a full-time employee also necessitates the purchase of cutting-edge digitized embroidery tools. All of these elements can significantly increase your company's expenses. Outsourcing your embroidery work, on the other hand, will assist you in avoiding such costs.
You only have to pay for the work done by embroidery service providers. You can outsource them whenever you need them because they are not your employees. This allows you to save a substantial amount of money, which you can then invest in other areas of your business.
Embroidery service providers will deliver your order on time. Since they specialize in embroidery, they will be completely committed to completing your work. Furthermore, they have the most recent embroidery digitizing tools, which expedite task completion.