Product descriptions are essential elements of eCommerce. This is due to the fact that without product descriptions, online shoppers may be unable to determine whether a product is exactly what they are looking for. Furthermore, it is critical to provide customers with accurate and detailed product descriptions in your eCommerce store.
Product descriptions contain all of the information that online shoppers need to make an educated purchase decision. An eCommerce store that neglects detailed product descriptions is likely to lose customers to competitors. Assume an online shopper who is attempting to buy a dress from an online retailer. The buyer wants to know the exact color, size, and type of fabric of the dress before making a purchase. If such information is not provided, the buyer will most likely look for another store that sells a similar item.
Also, without accurate product descriptions, an online store may struggle to generate a high volume of sales. This is where a service that specializes in writing product descriptions comes in handy. Experts in product description writing have all the writing skills required to provide you with outstanding product descriptions. Are you looking for a competent product description writer? Please refer to the list below.
- 1. Unique Product Description by TwoCakes
- 2. A Batch of Product Descriptions by Redragontatu
- 3. Unique and Persuasive Product Descriptions That Sell by Deejay Creations
- 4. A Professional Product Description That Is Not Lame by Rachellen
- 5. Product Descriptions That Convert Like Crazy by Joe
- 6. Quality SEO Product Descriptions by Natassja
- 7. 150 Word Original Product Descriptions by Jennifer
- 8. Highly Professional Product Descriptions by Elvian
- 9. Catchy Product Descriptions by Georgia
- 10. Your Product or Service Descriptions by Sucantare
- Why You Should Outsource Product Descriptions to The Experts
1. Unique Product Description by TwoCakes
TwoCakes is an American-born native English speaker with over ten years of copywriting, business writing, and blogging experience.
TwoCakes can handle your Amazon, Etsy, or Shopify product descriptions and give them the attention they deserve. She creates product descriptions for a variety of digital marketing niches, such as baby, beauty, fashion, fitness, health and wellness, gaming, electronics, jewelry, handmade home décor, and so on.
Check out TwoCakes's service here
2. A Batch of Product Descriptions by Redragontatu
Redragontatu is a professional writer with over 15 years of experience who will help you outshine your competitors with unique content. Whatever you have on your website or in your catalog, ‘Red Dragon' can make it sound appealing.
- Basic: 500 words of descriptions (can be divided how you wish).
- Standard: 500 words of descriptions (can be divided how you wish) + Bullets for each product.
- Premium: 500 words of descriptions (can be divided how you wish) + Bullets for each product + Titles for each.
Check out Redragontatu's service here
3. Unique and Persuasive Product Descriptions That Sell by Deejay Creations
Deejay Creations is a professional writer who has collaborated with thousands of brands and companies around the world. He is an expert in various writing styles and spends countless hours researching successful websites and marketing trends.
Deejay Creations specializes in writing compelling product descriptions that engage the buyer and exponentially increase conversion rates. The service begins with a unique 100-word product description.
Check out Deejay Creations' service here
4. A Professional Product Description That Is Not Lame by Rachellen
Rachellen is a professional writer who specializes in assisting business owners in selling their products or services through the creation of compelling, conversion-oriented product and service descriptions.
One original, high-quality product or service description written by an expert, ranging from 50 to 100 words. You can ask about a custom job offer if you want something longer or more distinctive.
Check out Rachellen's service here
5. Product Descriptions That Convert Like Crazy by Joe
Joe (@simple_social) is passionate about assisting entrepreneurs and business owners in overcoming any challenge, whether it's a stale social media presence, non-converting copy, or a Shopify store that eats your money but generates no sales.
- Basic: 1 x Product description (100 Words).
- Standard: 3 x Product descriptions (150 Words).
- Premium: 10 x Product descriptions (200 Words).
6. Quality SEO Product Descriptions by Natassja
Natassja has been freelancing for over a year and is known for her ability to describe something in great detail, leaving an indelible impression.
- Basic: 1 short product description, 80 words (incl. 3 bullet points).
- Standard: 1 medium-length product description, 150 words (incl. 4 bullet points).
- Premium: 1 long product description, 300 words (incl. 5 bullet points).
Check out Natassja's service here
7. 150 Word Original Product Descriptions by Jennifer
Jennifer (@freelancemomma) has worked as a freelance writer for ad agencies and magazines for over 15 years. She's also a published editorialist with a passion for reading and writing.
- Basic: Up to 150 words per description.
- Standard: Over 150 words per description, less than 300 words.
- Premium: Over 300 words per description, less than 450 words.
Check out Jennifer's service here
8. Highly Professional Product Descriptions by Elvian
Elvian (elviann7) is an expert copywriter who understands how to entice your customers. She has the ability to write extremely persuasive product descriptions that will increase your sales.
- Basic: 1 Unique Product Description of 100 Words.
- Standard: 3 Unique Product Description of 150 Words. Very clean, catchy & professional.
- Premium: 5 Unique Product Description of 200 Words. Catchy, highly converting, SEO optimized & more.
Check out Elvian's service here
9. Catchy Product Descriptions by Georgia
Georgia (@georgiaeaustin) has over six years of experience as a professionally trained copywriter, editor, and digital marketing expert. She's written product descriptions for Under Armour, Sweaty Betty, and Nike. She's confident in her ability to communicate the benefits of your product to potential customers effectively.
- Basic: 1 compelling product description, 5 product highlights and 3 keywords (400-500 words).
- Standard: 5 product descriptions, 5 product highlights and 3 keywords (100-150 words each).
- Premium: 10 compelling product descriptions, 5 product highlights and unlimited keywords.
Check out Georgia's service here
10. Your Product or Service Descriptions by Sucantare
Sucantare has been writing professional web content for over 15 years. His content is usually succinct, to-the-point, and highly effective. His product descriptions are all suitable for e-commerce, Amazon, Facebook, and eBay listings.
- Basic: Good quality description.
- Standard: Great quality description.
- Premium: Epic quality description.
Check out Sucantare's service here
Why You Should Outsource Product Descriptions to The Experts
This post will discuss why you should outsource your business's product descriptions to professionals.
Allows You To Concentrate On Other Activities
One of the primary reasons you should outsource your eCommerce store's product descriptions is that it frees up your time to do other things. Almost certainly, you manage a store that requires hundreds or thousands of product descriptions on a regular basis. You may be unable to do so due to other pressing obligations.
However, by outsourcing your product descriptions, you can rest assured that everything will be done perfectly.
Product description services are typically very reasonably priced. You do not have to spend a fortune to hire experts for product descriptions. Due to the fact that you are not hiring them on a permanent basis, you only pay for the work they perform. This enables you to save money.
SEO Friendly Descriptions
Today, search engine optimization (SEO) is crucial for online marketing. SEO can help your business's website appear on the first page of search engine results. Appearing on the first page will increase traffic to your site and consequently increase your sales. Search Engine Optimization enables you to maintain a competitive edge. This is why you require professional assistance with your product descriptions. Product description services understand the right words to use to boost your site's SEO.