Since the job market can be extremely competitive, some job seekers are using infographic resumes to set themselves apart from the competition. An infographic resume is based on the idea that a picture is worth a thousand words. It is distinguished from traditional resumes by the incorporation of graphic design elements. While a conventional resume uses text to convey information about a candidate's skills, experience, and education from top to bottom, an infographic resume uses layouts, stylish fonts, colors, and icons to convey the information.
Infographic resumes are more visually appealing, so if you plan to use one, make sure it's done professionally. A sloppy infographic resume design will ruin your job search more than anything else. This type of resume should be made simple and easy to read. Furthermore, the graphics should be appealing, use a balanced color scheme and proper fonts. An infographic's purpose is to visually communicate a job seeker's skills in an engaging, easy-to-read format. If you need a skilled designer to create an infographic resume for you, please refer to the list below.
- 1. Infographic CV/Resume Design by Retro_Designer
- 2. Resume in Infographic Style by Andrew
- 3. Infographic Resume/CV Design by Mahnoor
- 4. Professional Infographic Resume Design by Samsitara
- 5. CV/Resume in Infographic Style by Godhands
- 6. Infographic Resume Design by Sam
- 7. Modern Infographic Resume Design by Misuk Roy
- 8. Infographic Resume or Graphical CV by Shahroz
- 9. Infographic Resume Design by Vito
- Advantages of an Infographic Resume
1. Infographic CV/Resume Design by Retro_Designer
Retro_Designer began doing online freelancing in 2015 and has since served over a thousand happy customers.
All packages will include source files.
- Basic: High-quality resume design.
- Standard: Professional resume design.
- Premium: Customize resume design with VIP service.
Check out Retro_Designer's service here
2. Resume in Infographic Style by Andrew
Andrew (@dreejc7) is a graphic designer with a master's degree in Architecture from Slovenia. He focuses on branding, web design, and illustrations in his work.
- Basic: Professional CV delivered in less than five days.
- Standard: Premium CV design delivered in under three days.
- Premium: Deluxe priority CV package delivered in under 24 hours.
Check out Andrew's service here
3. Infographic Resume/CV Design by Mahnoor
Mahnoor (@mahnoordesigner) used to be involved in the gaming and advertising industries for four years as a digital artist. Her services as a freelancer now include designing infographics, posters, CVs, and resumes. She works with clients from a wide range of industries all over the world.
- Basic: A simple CV/Resume of 1 page.
- Standard: 2 pages of CV/Resume design.
- Premium: 4 pages of CV/Resume design.
Check out Mahnoor's service here
4. Professional Infographic Resume Design by Samsitara
Samsitara creates high-quality infographics and graphic resumes. Start by sending her your basic text-based resume information, and she will transform it into an attractive infographic resume.
All packages include an unlimited number of revisions.
- Basic: One colorful resume design.
- Standard: 2 colorful resume design.
- Premium: 2 designs, cover letter, and logo.
Check out Samsitara's service here
5. CV/Resume in Infographic Style by Godhands
Godhands offers an infographic design service and can help you create a resume that is both elegant and appealing.
All packages will include PDF and JPG files.
- Basic: Professional infographic CV design.
- Standard: Infographic CV with an editable file.
- Premium: Custom infographic CV if you have a unique taste.
Check out Godhands's service here
6. Infographic Resume Design by Sam
Sam (@sammhg) has been creating infographics for over five years, including infographic-style resumes. You can ask Sam to replicate the design of a sample resume if you find one that you like.
- Basic: Simple resume design using a template in under 24 hours.
- Standard: Custom resume design with source file.
- Premium: Close attention to details in design – result-oriented.
7. Modern Infographic Resume Design by Misuk Roy
Misuk Roy (@only1misuk) can help you achieve that appealing effect by creating a professional and customized professional CV in a modern infographic style. He can also make an infographic out of your existing CV.
All packages include print-ready files (JPG, PNG, and PDF).
- Basic: 1-page custom CV with print-ready files.
- Standard: 2 pages custom CV and a cover letter.
- Premium: 3 pages custom CV and a cover letter.
Check out Misuk Roy's service here
8. Infographic Resume or Graphical CV by Shahroz
Shahroz (@shahrozhassan) is a skilled graphic designer who can create a new infographic CV for you or convert an existing one into a stunning infographic resume.
You must clarify whether you want your resume to be in landscape or portrait mode to Shahroz.
- Basic: Single-page resume in PDF format.
- Standard: 3 pages of resume in PDF. Includes source files (PSD or Ai).
- Premium: Unlimited resume pages – along with VIP after-sale service.
Check out Shahroz's service here
9. Infographic Resume Design by Vito
Vito Vlasic (@vitovlasic) has been working for big and small businesses all over the world for over nine years, helping them achieve their goals through beautiful designs that get results.
- Basic: Single-page resume in a simple design.
- Standard: 2 pages of custom-designed resume in under 48 hours.
- Premium: 2-3 page design in 48 hours – along with editable files.
Advantages of an Infographic Resume
As a job seeker, there are several advantages to an infographic resume. This post will discuss the major advantages of infographic resumes.
Helps You Stand Out
One of the benefits of an infographic resume is that it helps you stand out from the competition. Many other applicants will likely use a standard resume format, which is not an issue – but not as eye-catching as yours. If you're applying for a highly competitive position, one way to differentiate yourself is with a professionally designed infographic resume.
Many recruiters and human resource managers spend only a fraction of their time reviewing resumes submitted. This is why it is critical to use a readable resume. An infographic resume is extremely simple to read and comprehend. This will give you an advantage over other applicants when recruiters have to sift through a stack of resumes.
People can quickly become bored reading a large amount of text, and job recruiters are no exception. This is where an infographic resume shines. A resume with an infographic format is intended to be visually appealing. The resume's diagrams, graphs, and bar charts will keep the recruiter's attention.
Furthermore, infographics perform nicely on social media. You can visually demonstrate your expertise with just one link.
Attempting to summarise specific skills on a standard resume can be challenging at times. With an infographic resume, however, everything becomes much more straightforward. You can easily illustrate your strengths with a graph or bar chart. It provides the recruiter with precise and accurate information.