Whether you're working on an independent, commercial, animation, or other types of film, you must have something that can communicate your ideas clearly and effectively. It's one thing to have a script, but it's another to convey camera angles, lighting, and all the other elements that go into producing a high-quality result. Storyboards are an excellent tool for demonstrating action sequences, proper dialogue timing in a scene, and how to move the camera through a shot.
Storyboards can be used to communicate a concept at the start of a project as well as to edit and polish the final product later on. A well-designed and executed storyboard will ensure that everyone on the team, from the screenwriter to the director, producers, and editors, is on the same page. It can help to prevent the occurrence of costly misunderstandings.
The storyboarding process can be intimidating for those with little or no experience, and it can be challenging to know where to begin. Outsourcing can help in this situation. The services listed below provide expert storyboarding to assist with the smooth planning and execution of your videos, animations, or films. You can count on accurate storyboards that detail everything that needs to be done during the production phase.
- 1. Storyboard Art and Digital Painting by Yongjin Kim
- 2. Film, Animation and Commercials Storyboard by Raziya
- 3. Two Panels of Storyboard by Steph
- 4. Express Storyboard in 24 Hours by Indra
- 5. Storyboard Drawing for Your Projects by Erdal
- 6. Illustrate 4 Panel Storyboard by Hira
- 7. Transform Your Script in to Amazing Comic or Manga Storyboard by Jon
- 8. Professional Storyboard by Ferrari Ferrarez
- 9. Immersive Storyboard in Gray Scale or Color by Marlon
- 10. Professional Storyboard for Your Presentations by Wanda
- 11. Quality Storyboard Drawing by Tawakal Animation Studio
- 12. Storyboard, Illustration for Animation, Short Film, etc. by Souravdas
- 13. Storyboard for Your Clip or Movie by Alicja
- 14. Storyboard in Any Art Style by Chaminda
- 15. Storyboard for Your Film and Commercial by Leo
- All About Storyboard Artists
1. Storyboard Art and Digital Painting by Yongjin Kim
Yongjin Kim (@yongjinkim938) is a skilled storyboard artist who has worked in the film industry and on numerous advertisements.
- Basic: Simple sketch frame with little to no tone.
- Standard: Black and white frame with tone and minimal color.
- Premium: Full-color frame.
Check out Yongjin Kim's service here
2. Film, Animation and Commercials Storyboard by Raziya
Raziya (@raziyababayeva) is a graphic and logo designer with over ten years of experience. She always creates the best possible image for your company, ensuring that you are the best in the market.
Raziya will create a storyboard for you to use during pre-production. The storyboard will be suitable for films, commercials, music videos, animation, or explainers.
Check out Raziya's service here
3. Two Panels of Storyboard by Steph
Steph (@storygeekdom84) has worked on TTRPGs, short films, commercials, explainer videos, children's books, video games, and student films for over four years.
Steph will create storyboards to assist you in making your script or story a reality. Your storyboards can be rough, standard, or color. She will also provide free estimates on how much it will cost to turn your script into a storyboard.
Check out Steph's service here
4. Express Storyboard in 24 Hours by Indra
Indra (@indramadhana) works as an animator and storyboard artist professionally. He has over five years of experience working on animation, logo, and illustration projects.
- Basic: Rough sketch storyboard.
- Standard: Line art storyboard in black and white.
- Premium: Storyboard with base color.
Check out Indra's service here
5. Storyboard Drawing for Your Projects by Erdal
Erdal (@erdalcetin83) has created numerous storyboards for various projects. He can generate a storyboard in color or black and white for your production work.
- Basic: Sketch style, colorless, toneless.
- Standard: Black and white toned with light and shadow details.
- Premium: Colorful with powerful details.
Check out Erdal's service here
6. Illustrate 4 Panel Storyboard by Hira
Hira Arshad (@hiraarshad) is a talented illustrator who works in both digital and traditional media. She specializes in storyboarding, concept art, portraiture, and character illustrations. She is currently employed as an art director with a production and animation company.
- Basic: 4 frames in basic line drawing and fine detail with unlimited revisions.
- Standard: 4 frames in good detail and color with unlimited revisions.
- Premium: 20 Frames in best details, shading, highlights and colors with unlimited revisions.
7. Transform Your Script in to Amazing Comic or Manga Storyboard by Jon
Jon (@jon_comic) is an illustrator who is proficient in Photoshop and PaintTool SAI. He can create any illustration for a comic book, inking, or art for a comic, particularly in manga style.
- Basic: Storyboard.
- Standard: Storyboard with detailing.
- Premium: Storyboard with detailing – 5 pages.
8. Professional Storyboard by Ferrari Ferrarez
Ferrari Ferrarez (@ferrariferrarez) works as a freelance artist. He creates illustrations such as comics and cartoons, as well as branding such as logos, packaging design, t-shirt design, and flash animations.
Ferrari will create a storyboard for your commercial or demo video. It can be colored or simply a drawing. Your clients and production crews will be able to see your idea much more clearly.
- Basic: 1 frame or panel of black and white illustration.
- Standard: 1 frame or panel of colored illustration.
- Premium: 30-sec of black and white animation in MPEG format.
Check out Ferrari's service here
9. Immersive Storyboard in Gray Scale or Color by Marlon
Marlon (@marlon_88) is a talented illustrator, graphic designer, and storyteller.
Marlon will draw a professional storyboard in gray scale for you. Packages available are as follow:
- Basic: 1 to 3 frames.
- Standard: 4 to 6 frames.
- Premium: 7 to 15 frames.
Check out Marlon's service here
10. Professional Storyboard for Your Presentations by Wanda
Wanda (@wandateguh) is an illustrator with over ten years of experience. He focuses on illustrations and storyboards for presentations, film, storytelling, commercial use, publications, and social media videos.
Wanda will create a storyboard based on your script. Through the storyboard, he will create a clear impression of the story.
- Basic: Simple sketch (2 frames).
- Standard: Detailed sketch with grayscale color (2 frames).
- Premium: Detailed sketch with full-color (2 frames).
Check out Wanda's service here
11. Quality Storyboard Drawing by Tawakal Animation Studio
The team behind ‘Tawakal Animation Studio' (@tawakalstudio) has extensive experience in animation, 2D/3D modeling, character design, motion graphics, concept art, and illustrations.
Tawakal Animation Studio can create a high-quality and professional storyboard for use in film, animation, games, and other media.
- Basic: Simple quality.
- Standard: Simple quality with background.
- Premium: High-quality with background.
Check out TawakalStudio's service here
12. Storyboard, Illustration for Animation, Short Film, etc. by Souravdas
Souravdas (@souravdas928) is a professional illustrator and artist. He has extensive experience and will work tirelessly to provide you with the best service possible.
Souravdas will create stunning storyboards for you. He would be delighted to assist you in making your ideas a reality in any way possible – sketches, character design, storyboard animation, and so on.
- Basic: One illustration in basic line drawing and fine detail with unlimited revisions.
- Standard: One illustration with detailed drawing/shadowing + Background.
- Premium: One illustration with detailed drawing and coloring. Ideal for presentations + Background.
Check out Souravdas' service here
13. Storyboard for Your Clip or Movie by Alicja
Alicja's (@aklawinowska) strongest skill is quick and efficient drawing, which can represent a wide variety of cinematographic shots with well-defined lighting. She also has an architectural background, which is useful when designing environments.
Alicja can create a storyboard tailored to your specific needs, whether it's for a short clip, animation, presentation, movie, or game.
- Basic: Rough sketch – ideal if you have a long script and a limited budget (over 20 frames only).
- Standard: Linework with distinct light and shadow and a simple background.
- Premium: Well-defined light, detailed with a complex background – ideal for presentations/pitching.
Check out Alicja's service here
14. Storyboard in Any Art Style by Chaminda
Chaminda (@chamis_art) has ten years of experience as a storyboard artist. In Illustrator, he can draw a black and white frame in 30 minutes and a color frame in an hour.
- Basic: Gray scale (1920 x 1080).
- Standard: Color (1920 x 1080).
- Premium: Color Vector (1920 x 1080).
Check out Chaminda's service here
15. Storyboard for Your Film and Commercial by Leo
Leo (@animats) is an Estonian storyboard artist with over 25 years of experience. He has created more than 600 storyboards for TV commercials, films, short films, animations, and other projects.
Professionally drawn storyboard + 5 Frames + Background/Scene.
All About Storyboard Artists
Storyboard artists can add visual details to a written story, idea, or concept. They generally work as freelancers to create storyboards or preliminary visual renderings of what the finished product should look like – either for TV commercials, film, or animation. While the artist's renderings of future commercials or films will eventually end up in someone's file cabinet, a storyboard artist who works in digital animation or comics may see his or her visualization become a mass-market product.
Depending on the type of project for which storyboard artists are hired, they may be requested to illustrate it in various ways. An advertising agency may ask an illustrator to render a commercial from multiple perspectives or angles or draw several different ideas for the same commercial. While in film, a storyboard artist is typically hired long before the cameras start rolling. Storyboards can also assist a studio in deciding whether or not to hire the director. If the studio likes what they see, they can use the storyboard to help the cast and crew understand the director's vision for the film.
Artists who create storyboards are skilled at more than just drawing. They are also excellent listeners. They convert words into pictures regularly, so listening is a valuable and essential skill for them. The storyboard artists, just like writers, must accept criticism and revise their work to ensure that the message conveyed by their illustration corresponds to the client's expectations. They must also complete their work within strict time constraints. Aside from listening skills, an artist will most likely be familiar with advertising and film jargon.