Your wedding video should be light-hearted and entertaining while also capturing genuine moments between you and your partner. The video should record all the great memories you'll be looking back on many years from now. Everything should be present, from the tears to the dance floor.
If your wedding video is comprised of footage shot by friends and relatives because your budget didn't allow for professional videography services, don't worry, as it can still be edited into a masterpiece. Even if you don't have access to professional editing software, you can still make your video look amazing by hiring a professional video editor.
Video editing is the process of digitally cutting and splicing raw footage to create a video that tells a story in the most seamless, compelling, and entertaining way possible. Editing allows you to keep what's good and get rid of what's not, resulting in a finished product that's better than the sum of its parts.
Every single shot put together needs to flow, have rhythm, upbeat music, punch cuts, and scene dynamics, and so on. If you're looking for a proficient video editor for your wedding video, please refer to the list below.
- 1. Cinematic Wedding Video Editing by Srdjan
- 2. Professional Wedding Video Editing by Eduberth
- 3. Wedding Video Editing in Cinematic Style by Kavin
- 4. Wedding Video Editing Service by Ivan
- 5. Creative Wedding Video Editing with Unique Color Grading by Hashim
- 6. Cinematic Wedding Video Editing by Sol Cano
- 7. Professional Wedding Video Editing by Veronica
- 8. Wedding Video Editing by Bluequeeny
- 9. Wedding Video Editing Service by Ina
- 10. Professional Wedding Video Editing Service by Alex
1. Cinematic Wedding Video Editing by Srdjan
Srdjan Vrebac (@srdjanvrebac) has over 15 years of experience as a professional video editor. He has edited for CCL, a number of television stations, and two films.
Srdjan, who has over 15 years of wedding video filming and editing experience, will create a fantastic cinematic wedding video for you using the footage you provide. Every video will be professionally edited and color graded for a cinematic look.
Check out Srdjan's service here
2. Professional Wedding Video Editing by Eduberth
Eduberth (@eduberth) is an accomplished filmmaker, editor, and musician. His skill in cinematography and musical ability ensures that your video expresses the message you want to convey through narrative and music.
- Short trailer video: 1-3 minutes of highlights from your wedding.
- Highlight video: A highlight video of your wedding lasting up to ten minutes.
- Cinematic video: You will receive a complete movie of your wedding lasting 30 to 60 minutes.
Check out Eduberth's service here
3. Wedding Video Editing in Cinematic Style by Kavin
Kavin (@kavinsl) works full-time as an online video editor. She has a lot of experience with wedding video editing and enjoys making people happy with her talent and creativity.
Kavin will put forth every effort to create a stunning cinematic wedding video for you. The following services will be provided:
- Color grading.
- Video color correction.
- Copyright-free emotional and romantic music.
- And much more.
Check out Kavin's service here
4. Wedding Video Editing Service by Ivan
Ivan (@ivanpajmakoski) is a professional photo and video editor who has worked in the industry for many years. He spends the majority of his time online and is always looking for new creative projects.
Ivan can assist with editing your wedding videos by doing highlights, color grading, and color correction, as well as syncing audio with video and adding text. Weddings are such a special day for the bride and groom, and he'll pay close attention to every detail so you and your clients are happy.
5. Creative Wedding Video Editing with Unique Color Grading by Hashim
Hashim Riaz (@hashimriaz22) is a specialist in photo and video and video editing. He has a lot of experience with wedding video editing and has been doing it since 2015.
Hashim will create perfect cinematic wedding video footage for you from any source of video that you provide. The following are the packages that are available:
- Wedding teaser/Highlights package: Up to one minute in length.
- Short wedding video package: Up to 7 minutes of running time.
- Full wedding video package: Up to 40 minutes.
Check out Hashim's service here
6. Cinematic Wedding Video Editing by Sol Cano
Sol Cano (@bleuestudio) has been working as a video editor and filmmaker for a decade, and she has created a lot of content during that time. He studied cinematography at an Argentine film school and knows how to edit videos properly.
- The Essential: A highlight of up to 3 minutes for sessions or short weddings. There is no color grading or sound mixing.
- The Classic: A highlight of up to 4-7 minutes in length with color grading and sound mixing.
- The Premium: Up to 8-10 minutes of extended highlight video plus a 1-minute teaser.
7. Professional Wedding Video Editing by Veronica
Veronica Alana (@veroalana) is a video producer and editor who has been in the industry for a long time. She has worked on a number of high-end weddings each year, giving her extensive experience in all stages of the process.
- Short highlights: Highlights from your wedding video in 1-3 minutes.
- Long highlights: Up to 10 minutes of wedding video highlights.
- Complete movie: A cinematic video of your wedding that lasts 30 to 60 minutes.
Check out Veronica's service here
8. Wedding Video Editing by Bluequeeny
Over the course of her career, Bluequeeny (@bluequeeny) has been a video director, editor, and videographer for a number of TV programs, commercials, and documentaries. She can create a lovely wedding video for you with her experience and expertise.
Your wedding day will be the most special moment for you and your family, and Bluequeeny will narrate it in such a way that you can relive it every time you watch the video. All she needs is the entire event footage, and she'll tell your story in the most compelling way possible.
Check out Bluequeeny's service here
9. Wedding Video Editing Service by Ina
Ina (@inagraphic11) has ten years of experience as a professional videographer and video editor. She shoots and edits over 50 weddings per year and will do everything she can to assist you with your editing project.
- Edit up to 15 minutes of footage. The final video length is between 2-5 minutes.
- Edit up to 60 minutes of footage. The final video length is between 5-10 minutes.
- Edit up to 120 minutes of footage. The final video length is between 10 and 20 minutes.
10. Professional Wedding Video Editing Service by Alex
Alex Goryachev (@alexgoryachev) has over a decade of experience in video production and post-production. He has a team of editors, so you can expect a quick turnaround on your wedding video editing project.
Alex will analyze the footage of your wedding and then edit it to give it a more cinematic feel. The service will include color correction/grading and sound mixing.