Videos using whiteboard animation are among the most popular types of explainer videos. And there are dozens of videos available online that demonstrate how whiteboard animation can be used to promote a business, raise public awareness, or merely for entertainment. Whatever the primary reason, whiteboard animation is a huge success in terms of keeping people informed due to its unique method of delivering facts while remaining engaging.
One of the most noticeable aspects of whiteboard videos is how much they are enjoyed by viewers. They take the audience on a visual journey. While whiteboard videos frequently convey technical messages, their narrative style simplifies the information and makes them enjoyable to watch. Because people enjoy watching these videos, they do not perceive them as advertisements and are frequently unaware that they are also being taught or sold.
Whiteboard videos are an excellent way to explain services, products, and concepts in a concise, entertaining, and engaging manner. They capture people’s attention and inspire them to become passionate about the topic at hand. Some of the best online services for creating whiteboard animations are shown in the list below.
- 1. Colorful Whiteboard Animation by Rahul
- 2. Awesome Whiteboard Animation by Jessie
- 3. Whiteboard Animation by Mary
- 4. Whiteboard Video Animation by Josh
- 5. Boost Your Conversions with an Animated Whiteboard Video by Keymanj
- 6. Animated Whiteboard Video by Haris
- 7. Whiteboard Animation, Script Writing and Voice Over by Maureen
- 8. Whiteboard Animation Video by Ydrawing
- 9. Whiteboard Animation Video by Jelena
- 10. Custom Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video by Taani
- The Advantages of Whiteboard Animation
1. Colorful Whiteboard Animation by Rahul
Rahul (@rahulkajla1) enjoys creating animated and live-action videos. He has a lot of experience as a freelancer creating unique and exciting animated whiteboard videos for clients all over the world.
- Basic: Up to 30 seconds video (75 words or fewer).
- Standard: 31-60 seconds video (150 words or fewer).
- Premium: 61-90 seconds video (225 words or fewer).
2. Awesome Whiteboard Animation by Jessie
Jessie (@jessieart) is a talented artist and video expert from the United States. Her artistic and personal passion is creating animated videos.
- Basic: Whiteboard animation with background music, HD 720p.
- Standard: Whiteboard animation with background music, Full HD 1080p. (3 revisions)
- Premium: 3 Custom graphics included per minute, background music, 1080p, voice-over recording. (5 revisions)
3. Whiteboard Animation by Mary
Mary (@uniquefivex) has a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Computer Graphics and has spent the last nine years working as a freelance graphic designer and video producer.
- Basic: Whiteboard animation with your script and your voice-over.
- Standard: Whiteboard animation with your script and voice-over by Uniquefivex.
- Premium: Whiteboard animation, including script-writing and voice-over by Uniquefivex.
4. Whiteboard Video Animation by Josh
Josh (@djyoung) is the creative director of his own company, JumpStart Video, in Boulder, Colorado, and has worked as an independent voice actor for over ten years.
Each package will include the script, voice-over, and HD video.
- Basic: 0-30 Sec Video – 2 rounds of revisions.
- Standard: 31-60 Sec Video – 3 rounds of revisions.
- Premium: 61-90 Sec Video – 3 rounds of revisions.
5. Boost Your Conversions with an Animated Whiteboard Video by Keymanj
Keymanj is an experienced freelancer who specializes in marketing videos and has a long history of producing fantastic educational videos.
Each package includes US Male voice-over.
- Basic: Max 30 seconds whiteboard video.
- Standard: Max 30 seconds whiteboard video.
- Premium: Max 60 seconds whiteboard video. Script included.
6. Animated Whiteboard Video by Haris
Haris (@hariswaheed) is in charge of a team of six animators with a combined five years of experience. They work together to bring you some of the best video and animation services available online.
- Basic: Whiteboard video (1080p HD) + 100 words script (provided by you) + voiceover recording.
- Standard: Colorful whiteboard video (1080p HD) + 100 words script (provided by you) + voiceover recording.
- Premium: Colorful whiteboard video (1080p HD) + 100 words script (provided by Haris) + voiceover recording.
7. Whiteboard Animation, Script Writing and Voice Over by Maureen
Maureen (@mmsolutionsltd) is a skilled freelancer who can speak English, German, and Spanish fluently. She’s a pro at coming up with unique and entertaining explainer videos.
All packages will include script, voice, video animation.
- Basic: 30-seconds video.
- Standard: 60-seconds video.
- Premium: 90-seconds video.
8. Whiteboard Animation Video by Ydrawing
Ydrawing is a professional video creator and editor from Romania who loves creating 2D explainers and whiteboard videos that are engaging, creative, exciting, interactive, and inspiring.
- Basic: 60-sec video (150 Words) – black and white drawings.
- Standard: 60-sec video (150 Words) – Greyscale drawings, full HD with background music.
- Premium: 60-sec video (150 Words) – Colored drawings, full HD with background music.
9. Whiteboard Animation Video by Jelena
Jelena (@jelena_video) began her business online in 2017 and specializes in producing high-quality, engaging whiteboard videos.
- Basic: 30-sec (75 words) – Colored, Full-HD, Voiceover.
- Standard: 60-sec (150 words) – Colored, Full-HD, Voiceover.
- Premium: 60-sec (150 words) – Colored, Full-HD, Voiceover, Scriptwriting, Watermark.
10. Custom Whiteboard Animation Explainer Video by Taani
Taani (@taaniinbuzz) is a seasoned freelance animator and advertising expert who spent many years drawing black and white cartoons for Disney (Australia).
- Basic: 30-sec of black & white whiteboard video. You provide a script of around 100 words and the voice.
- Standard: 30-sec video with one color. You provide a 100-word script and a voice.
- Premium: 45-sec colored HD doodle whiteboard animation. You provide the script and voiceover.
The Advantages of Whiteboard Animation
Short videos that mix a spoken script with simple animation to illustrate and enhance an auditory message are known as whiteboard animations. Whether you want to attract more customers, educate an audience on a specific topic, or raise brand awareness, this strategy can be a highly effective marketing strategy. Here are a few of the benefits of using whiteboard animations in your company.
Whiteboard animations are a fun way to get your message over to your audience while also raising brand awareness. Whiteboard animations give businesses an immediate advantage over competitors who use more traditional video production methods.
Because they make use of the way our brains ingest and digest information, whiteboard animations are a wonderful tool for expressing a complicated set of concepts to your audience, whether they are potential clients, a group of employees, or students. They can help you learn more and remember what you’ve learned.
Perfect for Viral Marketing
Whiteboard animations – just like other video content, lend themselves to cross-platform marketing, prospering across numerous channels due to their ease of sharing, whether on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, and other social media platforms. As a result, the chances of your marketing messages driving targeted traffic back to your websites increase.
Make Your Message Stand Out
We are rapidly acquiring a thick skin, not to mention an innate skepticism, towards people attempting to approach us, whether or not they are trying to sell us something, given the nearly continual barrage of marketing messages and media inputs that we are subjected to on a daily basis. Traditional marketing or educational methods will almost probably be met with fierce opposition from your target demographic. Visual storytelling is a far more powerful approach to get past our natural barriers and connect with your target audience.
Boost Your Revenue
Finally, the whiteboard’s capacity to turn browsers into purchases, increasing your profit line. One of the most critical segments of the sales process is emphasizing the advantages of your products and services, which might be challenging if you only use text, but not with whiteboard animation. Engaging visitors in your business’s narrative is a great method to encourage them to understand the benefits you offer, making it easier to clinch a transaction.